Bankruptcies filed between Jan. 4 and Jan. 10
Here are bankruptcy filings in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of South Dakota, for Jan. 4 through Jan. 10. Individuals can file Chapter 7 petitions (asking that debts be liquidated); Chapter 12 (a simplified reorganization method for farmers and ranchers whose gross debt does not exceed $1.5 million); and Chapter 13 (a plan to repay some debts in three to five years). Businesses can file Chapter 11 petitions to reorganize their debts under a court-approved plan for repayment.
• Akaska: Lonnie Dale VanderVorst, Chapter 7; Lucille Mae VanderVorst, Chapter 7.
• Armour: Paul Gregory Nowak, Chapter 7.
• Box Elder: Nathan Richard Lee Roselius, Chapter 7.
• Canton: Michael James Hagan, Chapter 7.
• Custer: Shawn Christopher Goebel, Chapter 7; Maria Elizabeth Alvarez Escobar, Chapter 7.
• Plankinton: Michael Eugene Erlandson, Chapter 7; Ashley Jewell Erlandson, Chapter 7.
• Rapid City: Kathryn Ann Julius, Chapter 7; Mary Marie Wood, Chapter 7.
• Sioux Falls: Jonathan James Peskey, Chapter 7; Billie Joette Peskey, Chapter 7; Sean Paul Gunderson, Chapter 13; Boshana Ashley Gunderson, Chapter 13; June Marie Frederick, Chapter 7; Nancy Susan Claussen, Chapter 13.
• Sisseton: Terry Phillip Michael, Chapter 7; Gina Lynn Michaell, Chapter 7.
• Spearfish: Eileen Kay Clapp, Chapter 7.
• Summerset: Larry Dale Kayser, Chapter 7.
• Watertown: Matthew Norman Yerigan, Chapter 7.