Wednesday need-to-know: 5 stories
Good morning and welcome to The Daily Republic's need-to-know page. Here are the stories we think you should know headed into Wednesday, Feb. 14, 2018:
1. Dakota Wesleyan has partnered with Apple — and all students starting this fall are getting an iPad! More on the story HERE.
2. Concerned citizens were in attendance at Tuesday's Lake Mitchell Advisory Committee meeting to hear a discussion over a potential $6 million draining and dredging project.
3. Davison County's former veterans services officer has filed an appeal with the state Department of Labor for wrongful termination.
4. The Mitchell boys basketball team lost to Harrisburg on Tuesday night at the Corn Palace.
5. Tons of high school basketball action Tuesday night -- here are the scores and recaps.
Make sure to stop and pick up a copy of The Daily Republic's print edition today for loads of advertisements, great news stories and photos.
Follow our Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/The-Daily-Republic-114638563842/
Follow our Twitter page here: https://twitter.com/dailyrepublic?lang=en