Saturday morning need-to-know: 5 stories
Here's what you need to know headed into Saturday.
1. Be careful driving in downtown Mitchell, because a new traffic change is in effect.
2. Dakota Wesleyan University's Kyle Hobbs has school athletes pumping iron. Read about his impact on DWU athletes.
3. As much of South Dakota hopes for more rain, Gov. Dennis Daugaard declared a state of emergency due to drought conditions.
4. The rural South Dakota town of Dallas is coming together for the benefit of a seven locals following the death of their mother.
5. The worst part is over for some local businesses attempting to power through the Burr Street reconstruction.